To ensure the utmost satisfaction of our customers, Maverix Pickleball, provides a comprehensive limited warranty for our pickleball paddles. This warranty safeguards against major defects in workmanship and materials, allowing you to make your shots with confidence. Please take note of the following terms and conditions:
Our warranty encompasses all manufacturer defects, missing parts, and workmanship issues that may arise during the designated warranty period.
The warranty period for our pickleball paddles is 6 months from the date of receipt on the original purchase*, applicable in the United States. Please note that warranty coverage is non-transferable and exclusive to the original purchaser. Replacement paddles are not covered by this warranty.
What Maverix Pickleball Covers:
This warranty covers any part or component of the paddle found to be defective during the Limited Warranty period. As per our discretion, we will either replace the defective part or product with a new one of the same model or equivalent value.
If your purchase was made through an authorized retailer, we kindly request that you first adhere to the retailer's return/exchange policy before reaching out to Maverix Pickleball. customer service.
Our obligation to replace or exchange the part or product shall not exceed the amount of the original purchase price. Please note that Maverix Pickleball is not liable for any loss of use of the product or any consequential or incidental costs, expenses, or damages incurred by the customer.
What Is Not Covered:
The following instances are not covered by our warranty:
- Normal wear and tear including but not limited to: scrapes and scuffs of any part of the paddle, wearing out of the grip, cuts, chips and or damage of carbon fiber due to normal use.)
- Damage caused by improper usage, negligence, acts of nature, or accidents (including failure to follow the instructions supplied with the product)
- Fading and or degradation of graphics.
- Use in commercial applications.
- Modification or repair by anyone not authorized by Maverix Pickleball.
- Purchases from non-authorized Maverix Pickleball dealers or purchasing in used condition
- Warranty claims made by individuals who are not the original purchaser
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To initiate a warranty claim, please ensure the following steps are followed:
- Register your product within 14 days of purchase to be eligible for the warranty policy.
- Include the original copy of your sales receipt.
- Submit a Customer Service Case via email at email@example.com
- Provide your name, address, daytime telephone number, model number of the product, and a detailed description of the issue.
- The customer is responsible for shipping the paddle back to Maverix Pickleball to validate the warranty claim